If you browse through the Websites and read the information contained on the web pages, we gather certain information about your visit automatically. We may automatically gather the Internet domain, IP address from which you access our Websites, and the date and time you and the pages you visit. We may use “cookies” on our Website in order to improve our service. This information does not identify you personally. The cookies we use do not collect personally identifiable information. You may configure your browser to be notified when cookies are to be received and to provide you with the option of refusing cookies, however, refusing cookies may limit your ability to use the Websites.
We may collect nonpublic personal information from you when you voluntarily provide information to us through websites. We limit the use of such information to the purposes for which the information was provided. However, we reserve the right to use such information for marketing, product development, research and other similar purposes. We can also use such information to contact you regarding additional services or products.
We may release your information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Company, Company’s users, or others. We may disclose any information that we collect about you to our affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. We also may disclose information to nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have marketing agreements. Otherwise, we do not sell your information or share your information with unaffiliated third parties.
If you send an electronic mail (e-mail) message that includes personally identifiable information, for example, in an e-mail message containing an inquiry, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry.
Privacy is important to us. We use safeguards to protect your privacy and confidentiality. While we strive to protect your personal information, we do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We will use good faith efforts to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Terms of Service
2. Use License
- We grant you permission to temporarily access the materials (information or software) on our Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on our Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website.
In no event shall we or our services providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Website, even if we or one of our authorized representatives has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our Website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice to you. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
We may revise these Terms of Service for our Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms of Service.
8. Your Representations
As a condition of your right to use the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Website under the laws of the United States or any other country. You represent and warrant that any information you post or provide to us by means of the Website, including, without limitation, as part of any enrollment or application form or to gain access to the Website, is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith.
9. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and waive any objection to venue in, the courts in that State.
10. Commencement of Actions
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises; otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred. You acknowledge and agree that this limitation may be shorter than the limitation provided under applicable state law.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of the Terms & Conditions by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit our rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify the Terms & Conditions. We may assign our rights and duties hereunder to any party at any time without any notice to you. The Terms & Conditions may not be assigned by you without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The Terms & Conditions may not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.