Love Where You Work
As one of Florida’s prominent full-service real estate development companies, Penn-Florida is home to some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Our fully integrated structure creates professional opportunities across all lines of business including development, construction, architecture and design, leasing and brokerage, accounting, financial services, marketing and property management.
Since its inception, Penn-Florida Companies has retained a true family atmosphere. At Penn-Florida, you will find a diverse family of professionals who are proud to participate in the growth of the company and the communities we serve.
Penn-Florida is always looking for qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to contribute to a progressive organization while gaining experience that will further their professional objectives.
SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Founded in 1987, Penn-Florida Companies is an owner and full-service developer of luxury, high-profile real estate. Penn-Florida specializes in creating ultra-luxury, one-of-a-kind residential and commercial projects throughout the state.
We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician to provide uncompromised service to residents at our luxury high-rise apartment building in Boca Raton. This role is a full-time, hourly position with the opportunity to earn overtime, as well as medical benefits and paid time off. The ideal candidate is skilled, efficient and has a neat and tidy appearance. Experience with HVAC, appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and tile repairs are required.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the property
- Prompt and efficient service calls
- Being on-call, when needed
- Turn vacant units in 3-5 business days
- Perform light electrical and plumbing repairs
- Perform light carpentry and masonry work
- Assist in maintaining all common areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, pressure washing, etc.
- Maintenance of pools and spas
- Keeping maintenance shop organized, safe and efficient
- Take leadership and pride in the aesthetic appeal of the property
- HVAC and pool certifications
- Appliance repair experience
- Experience with plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and tile repairs
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ building maintenance experience in a multi-level residential or apartment building setting
- Experience supervising and leading others
- High School diploma
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be flexible, with excellent customer service skills
- Must have exceptional safety record and training
- Requires computer literacy and proficiency
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50lbs