Love Where You Work
As one of Florida’s prominent full-service real estate development companies, Penn-Florida is home to some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Our fully integrated structure creates professional opportunities across all lines of business including development, construction, architecture and design, leasing and brokerage, accounting, financial services, marketing and property management.
Since its inception, Penn-Florida Companies has retained a true family atmosphere. At Penn-Florida, you will find a diverse family of professionals who are proud to participate in the growth of the company and the communities we serve.
Penn-Florida is always looking for qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to contribute to a progressive organization while gaining experience that will further their professional objectives.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, DEVELOPMENT
Founded in 1987, Penn-Florida Companies is an owner and full-service developer of luxury, high-profile real estate. With its headquarters located in Boca Raton, Penn-Florida specializes in creating ultra-luxury, one-of-a-kind residential and commercial projects throughout the state.
We are looking for a savvy Administrative Assistant with experience in real estate development and hospitality investments. Excellent computer skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must!
- Manage and support the Development Executive while maintaining office management duties.
- Maintains and organizes all project documents.
- Prepares and updates project completion schedules.
- Triage phone calls, provide a detailed daily schedule, and maintain work flow.
- Record minutes while attending meetings and phone calls to provide follow up activity on behalf of the Development team.
- Proactively manage and coordinate calendar with meetings, tasks, and follow ups.
- Coordinate support activities for Senior Executive team in regards to key events and travel arrangements.
- Deliver on ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports when requested.
- Review and disseminate information received from other departments and external sources to ensure important items are routed & communicated to the proper individuals in expedient manner.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant/Office Management
- Articulate and professional in delivering solution-based customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage busy schedule and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to book travel and coordinate meetings
- Must be enthusiastic and match corporate culture
- Ability to think on your feet and provide efficient solutions