Love Where You Work
As one of Florida’s prominent full-service real estate development companies, Penn-Florida is home to some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Our fully integrated structure creates professional opportunities across all lines of business including development, construction, architecture and design, leasing and brokerage, accounting, financial services, marketing and property management.
Since its inception, Penn-Florida Companies has retained a true family atmosphere. At Penn-Florida, you will find a diverse family of professionals who are proud to participate in the growth of the company and the communities we serve.
Penn-Florida is always looking for qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to contribute to a progressive organization while gaining experience that will further their professional objectives.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
Founded in 1987, Penn-Florida Companies is an owner and full-service developer of luxury, high-profile real estate. With its headquarters located in Boca Raton, Penn-Florida specializes in creating ultra-luxury, one-of-a-kind residential, commercial and hospitality projects throughout the state.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator who is a superstar that can single-handedly tackle all financial, administrative and clerical A/P duties for our busy corporate office in Boca Raton. The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident with MRI software, expertly manage multiple tasks at a time, and provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally. This is a full-time, hourly position reporting to the Controller. Penn-Florida is pleased to offer comprehensive benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Administer and oversee full-cycle accounts payable
- Compile and maintain accurate accounts payable records, reconcile statements and issue payment to vendors
- Respond to phone calls in a pleasant manner and efficiently resolve inquiries
- Investigate, reconcile and balance accounts payable to the general ledger
- Filing of documents
- General A/P duties, as assigned
- Minimum of two-years’ experience with Accounts Payable in a real estate or property management setting
- Associates Degree, with advanced studies in accounting
- Proficiency with MRI, Excel and Outlook
- Must be exceptionally organized, allowing you to work independently in a fast-paced, open environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to collaborate with others across the organization