Love Where You Work
As one of Florida’s prominent full-service real estate development companies, Penn-Florida is home to some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Our fully integrated structure creates professional opportunities across all lines of business including development, construction, architecture and design, leasing and brokerage, accounting, financial services, marketing and property management.
Since its inception, Penn-Florida Companies has retained a true family atmosphere. At Penn-Florida, you will find a diverse family of professionals who are proud to participate in the growth of the company and the communities we serve.
Penn-Florida is always looking for qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to contribute to a progressive organization while gaining experience that will further their professional objectives.
CORPORATE PROJECT MANAGER
real estate. With its headquarters located in Boca Raton, Penn-Florida specializes in creating
ultra-luxury, one-of-a-kind residential and commercial projects throughout the state.
CORPORATE PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Project Manager to plan, initiate and manage real
estate and corporate projects throughout Penn-Florida Companies’ portfolio of retail, office and
hospitality properties in the Boca Raton, Florida area. This integral role works directly with the
executive team and all functional areas. This is a full-time, salaried position reporting to the Chief
Financial Officer. Penn-Florida offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance
and a 401(k) with employer matching.
- Work with development and construction teams to create and establish a major project schedule
which encompasses all major activities for each of the development projects including critical
path items and key milestones
- Works with all corporate functions including Development, Marketing, Finance and Accounting to
ensure proper coordination and scheduling of deliverables
- Monitor the progress against the project schedule and report to the executive team
- Ensures the teams have the resources required to meet the various objectives
- Coordinates with Accounting and Finance to ensure cash flow forecasts and budgets are
prepared, updated and monitored
- Develop a communication protocol to ensure all stakeholders are notified of changes or
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope.
- Develop or update project plans, including information such as project objectives, technologies,
systems, schedules, funding and staffing.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and solve problems.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP Certification from Project Management Institute, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as a Project Manager
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with multiple stakeholders and executive
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal kills
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource
allocation, and coordination of people and resources
- Proven track record with successful problem solving and critical thinking