Love Where You Work
As one of Florida’s prominent full-service real estate development companies, Penn-Florida is home to some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Our fully integrated structure creates professional opportunities across all lines of business including development, construction, architecture and design, leasing and brokerage, accounting, financial services, marketing and property management.
Since its inception, Penn-Florida Companies has retained a true family atmosphere. At Penn-Florida, you will find a diverse family of professionals who are proud to participate in the growth of the company and the communities we serve.
Penn-Florida is always looking for qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to contribute to a progressive organization while gaining experience that will further their professional objectives.
real estate. With its headquarters located in Boca Raton, Penn-Florida specializes in creating
ultra-luxury, one-of-a-kind residential and commercial projects throughout the state.
We are looking for an experienced Project Accountant who has an eye for details and is extremely
organized in providing administrative support for field and office construction operations. This is
a full-time, salaried position reporting to the Project Controller. Penn-Florida is pleased to offer
comprehensive benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a 401(k)
plan with employer matching.
- Administer and oversee all phases of progress billings and invoices throughout a major project
- Entering contracts, change orders and progress billing in the Job Cost module of MRI accounting
- Review invoices and process payments for consultants and contractors
- Investigate, reconcile and balance all project costs
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports
- Manage project cash flows
- Work closely with Project Controller and Project Managers to ensure financial performance and
necessary budget updates
- Analyze budget variances
- Assist with other accounting projects as directed by the Project Controller
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction cost accounting
- Proficiency with job costing system (MRI preferred), Excel and Outlook
- Must be knowledgeable of GAAP, related to real estate accounting and consolidations
- Must be able to work “hands-on” in a fast-paced, dynamic team oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to collaborate with stake holders
across the organization