Love Where You Work
As one of Florida’s prominent full-service real estate development companies, Penn-Florida is home to some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Our fully integrated structure creates professional opportunities across all lines of business including development, construction, architecture and design, leasing and brokerage, accounting, financial services, marketing and property management.
Since its inception, Penn-Florida Companies has retained a true family atmosphere. At Penn-Florida, you will find a diverse family of professionals who are proud to participate in the growth of the company and the communities we serve.
Penn-Florida is always looking for qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to contribute to a progressive organization while gaining experience that will further their professional objectives.
real estate. With its headquarters located in Boca Raton, Penn-Florida specializes in creating
ultra-luxury, one-of-a-kind residential and commercial projects throughout the state.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team. This challenging role is a fulltime,
hourly position with the opportunity to earn overtime, as well as comprehensive benefits and
paid time off. The ideal candidate is a reliable, hands-on and exceptionally skilled technician with all
general maintenance in a large, high-end commercial office building. The Maintenance Technician
must have an attention to detail and provide exceptional customer service to tenants to resolve
complaints and service order requests in a timely and professional manner.
All applicants must be available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends when
- Closely monitors, identifies and communicates problems in every phase of general maintenance
of the building, including areas of carpentry, electrical work, HVAC, plumbing, mechanic, painting,
flooring, patching, general hardware, other minor building repairs and cleanliness.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Handles all maintenance work orders and service requests.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ building maintenance experience in a multi-level residential or
- High School diploma
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be flexible, with excellent customer service skills
- Must have exceptional safety record and training
- Requires computer literacy and proficiency
- HVAC certification preferred
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs